Do you want to share your expertise?
Yes? You‘re in the right place. We are always looking for new writers. If you’ve got what it takes to educate our readers and move our industry forward, we want you to be part of the team.
Since we have several visitors reading our stories, we want your article to be at its best, and, of course, we’ll push you to get there. Once accepted as our contributor, you’ll get feedback from our team editor to help you improve your article. Be patient with revisions as this will be part of your routine to improve your writeups.
Publishing your article in Los Angeles News Wire is rewarding. Thousands of readers, and who knows, your potential employers, clients, or any publishers will read your writeups and love your work, instant opportunity. Also, you will learn a lot in the process—about communicating your ideas, writing, and even about the topics that you thought you already knew so well when you started.
To start with, read and understand our short and simple GUIDELINES
- Articles should be 700 to 1200 words.
- We want original articles for our readers. We will not accept content that has already been published online or offline.
- All topics in-line with US-related current events, Business, Entertainment, Health, and Lifestyle are welcome in Los Angeles Wire.
- Facts, data, and quotes from third-party resources must be cited. When quoting from a source, identify the source in clear terms and also provide a hyperlink if the source is available online.
- Please double-check grammar and spelling before submitting your final article.
- Please do not include any of your own images. We publish all of our articles using Shutterstock images to ensure copyright clearance.
- LINKS: Our focus is to provide our readers with practical and valuable advice. This is not the appropriate magazine to directly advertise your product, service and or business. We allow contributors to insert 1-3 links within the body of the article. All links are reviewed by our editors. Any links that may be considered advertisements, solicitations, homepage, and service page may be removed by our editors at their discretion.
- When submitting your article, make sure to read all the guidelines. Sending your article means you hereby AGREE to the terms and conditions of Guest Post Submission. Requests for deletion of links or articles will not be honored.
- Send your article to [email protected] or create a contributor’s account below.
Note: Due to large number of daily submissions, please understand that it may take up to 7 business days for your article to be approved and published. If you do not hear from us within 7 business days, please feel free to email us at [email protected] and one of our editors will provide you with further assistance. Please note that we do not accept press releases for publishing on the LA-NewsWire.com website.
Contributor’s Account Registration
Already have an account? Click here to LOGIN.
Only administrators can add new users.
- Apprentice.io Announces Groundbreaking Product to Centralize Life Science Manufacturing Management and Raises $65 Million
- Enhancing the Quality of Mechanically Recycled Plastics
- Service With a Smile: Roseman Dental Student Grateful To Provide Free Care
- What Does a Career in Design Actually Look Like?
- Three Highly Skilled Georgia Attorneys Open New Full-Service Law Firm
- Mua coin gate io on Dr. Carlos Barba Launches a New YouTube Channel
- gate io обзор on Financial Tips for Parents to Teach Their Children
- shib チャート on Plan to Hit the Road this Summer with Songs that Capture the Spirit of Nevada
- Krypto-Mining bei Gate.io on Robert Deck is the Featured Guest in a New Professional Profile
- cara mengembalikan google authenticator yang terhapus on From Working Class Builder to Property Tycoon, Meet Joe Doyle